November camp (November 16, 17 and 18) is fast approaching and information will be sent to all registered applicants via your corps data account. The camp will start at 6PM Friday and end at 4PM on Sunday.
What to expect:
- Visual Dance and Movement Training
- Musical auditions and Show/Technique Music
- Brass and percussion are expected to be there the whole weekend.
- Guard is on Sunday only and will include an orientation to the program, movement and equipment time
- Official announcement of the 2019 show and programming ideas
- Student, parent and staff orientation and group sessions for questions
- Meals provided all weekend. Don’t forget your sleeping bag to stay over the weekend
- Those of you with school commitments, please fulfill them and then come to the weekend. School must come first.
- Questions can be emailed to [email protected]
On Line registration is open all of November and December to be part of the team. As we look ahead to December camp (December 14, 15 and 16) we want to remind everyone that camps are open to new members through the month February.
Thank you and we hope to meet you soon!