The Spartans Brass Staff will be hosting a meet and greet on Saturday, June 26th at the Pheasant Lane Mall from 9AM to 1PM. The corps equipment truck and practice space is located in the mall lot next to Smokey Bones.
This meet and greet will be a step off to our July Workshop Series.
Those who plan on participating in the workshops are asked to take a few hours on the 26th to meet the staff and play some music with the team.
Please remember to bring a water jug, baseball hat and instrument, if you have one. Spartan brass instruments will be available as well, but you do need to bring your own mouthpiece.
Those of you registered for the workshop series will get an email update from us shortly.
For those of you not registered for the workshop series, please sign up at www.spartansdbc.org
Thank you and we look forward to meeting everyone.
Due to the Corona Virus outbreak, the corps has suspended all summer 2020 activities. We are moving forward and hoping for a fantastic 2021. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your continued support.
Due to the Corona Virus alerts and guidelines, we will NOT be having the April 18th and April 25th weekend camps.
It is our hope, that we will meet the first weekend of May.
Please check back for more information as we get closer to mid April.
Thank you for your continued support.
The first full corps weekend will kick off the spring training season. April 18 and 19 at the Elm Street School in Nashua.
Then the next weekend, April 24, 25 and 26 we head outside for our first outdoor practice sessions.
There are still a few limited spots left in the corps. If you are interested, please email us at email@example.com
The February Camp Schedule is different than the past winter camps.
Saturday, February 22 is BRASS ONLY at the Nashua Boys and Girls Club (8AM registration)
Sunday, February 23 is BRASS and PERCUSSION at the Boys Club and Ledge St School (8AM registration)
There is no guard at this camp.
Please note the corps is still recruiting for all sections. Anyone interested in joining please go to the web site and send us an email when you hit the Become A Spartan link.
Welcome to January Camp. There are different logistics for this camp so please note the following:
- Drop off/Registration is still Friday night or early Saturday morning at the Boys Club in Nashua
- Pick up will take place at the Elm Street School in Nashua on Sunday at 4PM
- The Horns and Battery will be at the Boys Club all day Saturday, then Elm Street on Sunday.
- The Front Ensemble will be at Elm Street school for practice all weekend.
- Transportation back and forth to locations will be provided by the corps.
- Those flying in should fly into the Manchester NH airport. Please email us your info.
- Please note the corps is still actively recruiting. It is not to late to join!
- There is no guard at this camp. The guard does not meet again until April.
- Any questions, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org
On behalf of the Spartans organization we would like to wish everyone a happy and joyful holiday season. January Camp weekend will be held on January 17-19, 2020. Details regarding camp will be posted at the beginning of the month.
Happy New Year!
The corps will be hosting camp #2 the weekend of December 21 and 22 at the Nashua Boys and Girls Club.
Brass and Percussion will have practice sessions Saturday and Sunday.
Guard will only meet on Sunday (8:30AM to 3:30PM on 12/22/19) at the Elm Street School in Nashua.
We still have openings in all sections and will be continuing to recruit over the next few months.
For more information please email us at email@example.com
We look forward to meeting you!
During the winter season the color guard has open auditions on the Sunday of each camp weekend.
Sunday, November 24th 8:30 to 3:30
Sunday, December 22nd 8:30 to 3:30
Sunday, January 19th 8:30 to 3:30
All practices take place at the Elm Street School in Nashua.
After these camps, the guard does not meet again until April when the winter season for guard is over. We look forward to meeting you.
As we approach November Camp here are a few reminders to help you plan:
- Brass players please make sure you bring your own mouthpiece and if you have one, a music stand. With a large turn out, you may want to bring your own instrument as well.
- All audition information can be found via your Corps Data account.
- Camp begins for all musicians, with registration on Saturday, November 23rd at 8AM at the Nashua Boys and Girls Club.
- Guard practice is only on Sunday, November 24th and is located at the Elm Street School in Nashua.
- Please remember your forms and $50.00 camp fee.
- There will be visual and musical auditions throughout the weekend. Please dress for movement and visual tech classes.
- All meals provided throughout the weekend.
- This is a stay over weekend, please remember to bring your sleeping bag, pillow, medicines etc etc etc.
- Those of you flying in on Friday evening, the Boys Club will be open after 9PM for you to settle in and prepare for the weekend. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
We look forward to meeting everyone!