The February Camp Schedule is different than the past winter camps.
Saturday, February 22 is BRASS ONLY at the Nashua Boys and Girls Club (8AM registration)
Sunday, February 23 is BRASS and PERCUSSION at the Boys Club and Ledge St School (8AM registration)
There is no guard at this camp.
Please note the corps is still recruiting for all sections. Anyone interested in joining please go to the web site and send us an email when you hit the Become A Spartan link.
Welcome to January Camp. There are different logistics for this camp so please note the following:
- Drop off/Registration is still Friday night or early Saturday morning at the Boys Club in Nashua
- Pick up will take place at the Elm Street School in Nashua on Sunday at 4PM
- The Horns and Battery will be at the Boys Club all day Saturday, then Elm Street on Sunday.
- The Front Ensemble will be at Elm Street school for practice all weekend.
- Transportation back and forth to locations will be provided by the corps.
- Those flying in should fly into the Manchester NH airport. Please email us your info.
- Please note the corps is still actively recruiting. It is not to late to join!
- There is no guard at this camp. The guard does not meet again until April.
- Any questions, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org
On behalf of the Spartans organization we would like to wish everyone a happy and joyful holiday season. January Camp weekend will be held on January 17-19, 2020. Details regarding camp will be posted at the beginning of the month.
Happy New Year!
The corps will be hosting camp #2 the weekend of December 21 and 22 at the Nashua Boys and Girls Club.
Brass and Percussion will have practice sessions Saturday and Sunday.
Guard will only meet on Sunday (8:30AM to 3:30PM on 12/22/19) at the Elm Street School in Nashua.
We still have openings in all sections and will be continuing to recruit over the next few months.
For more information please email us at email@example.com
We look forward to meeting you!
During the winter season the color guard has open auditions on the Sunday of each camp weekend.
Sunday, November 24th 8:30 to 3:30
Sunday, December 22nd 8:30 to 3:30
Sunday, January 19th 8:30 to 3:30
All practices take place at the Elm Street School in Nashua.
After these camps, the guard does not meet again until April when the winter season for guard is over. We look forward to meeting you.
As we approach November Camp here are a few reminders to help you plan:
- Brass players please make sure you bring your own mouthpiece and if you have one, a music stand. With a large turn out, you may want to bring your own instrument as well.
- All audition information can be found via your Corps Data account.
- Camp begins for all musicians, with registration on Saturday, November 23rd at 8AM at the Nashua Boys and Girls Club.
- Guard practice is only on Sunday, November 24th and is located at the Elm Street School in Nashua.
- Please remember your forms and $50.00 camp fee.
- There will be visual and musical auditions throughout the weekend. Please dress for movement and visual tech classes.
- All meals provided throughout the weekend.
- This is a stay over weekend, please remember to bring your sleeping bag, pillow, medicines etc etc etc.
- Those of you flying in on Friday evening, the Boys Club will be open after 9PM for you to settle in and prepare for the weekend. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
We look forward to meeting everyone!
Our winter season is listed below. Audition packets will be available shortly. Brass and Percussion are to attend all camps. We hope to see you!
- November 22, 23 and 24 (Guard on Sunday Only)
- December 20, 21 and 22 (Guard on Sunday Only)
- January 17, 18 and 19 (Guard on Sunday Only)
- February 21, 22 and23 (No guard this camp)
- No practice in March
April thru August will be announced at the beginning of the new year.
The color guard will not meet after the January camp until the end of the WGI season mid April.
For those flying in PLEASE try to use the Manchester NH airport. Flights should be arrival on Friday night and departure on Sunday late afternoon.
Any questions please email us at email@example.com
It has been an awesome season and we want to thank everyone who helped make the 2019 Championship season a grand success. Stay tuned for details regarding our 2020 winter camp schedule.
We want to thank everyone who came and made our DCI NH show a great success. The corps is now on the road and heading throughout the U.S. on its way to Indianapolis for Championships.
It is never to early to register for the 2020 Spartans. If interested in joining next season, please click on the join link and take the first step to becoming a member of the 2020 team.
See you all on the road!
We are looking forward to hosting DCI New Hampshire. This will be our last New England performance as we hit the road on our national tour.
Grappone Stadium at St Anselms College
Goffstown NH (Manchester) NH
6PM Start Time.
We hope to see you there!