As we approach November Camp here are a few reminders to help you plan:
- Brass players please make sure you bring your own mouthpiece and if you have one, a music stand. With a large turn out, you may want to bring your own instrument as well.
- All audition information can be found via your Corps Data account.
- Camp begins for all musicians, with registration on Saturday, November 23rd at 8AM at the Nashua Boys and Girls Club.
- Guard practice is only on Sunday, November 24th and is located at the Elm Street School in Nashua.
- Please remember your forms and $50.00 camp fee.
- There will be visual and musical auditions throughout the weekend. Please dress for movement and visual tech classes.
- All meals provided throughout the weekend.
- This is a stay over weekend, please remember to bring your sleeping bag, pillow, medicines etc etc etc.
- Those of you flying in on Friday evening, the Boys Club will be open after 9PM for you to settle in and prepare for the weekend. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
We look forward to meeting everyone!